Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I have been working out hard and doing my best to balance my life, which I have to say is sometimes extremely difficult! With work and kids and trying to get back in shape it can be a real challenge. But I have a goal set and I hope you do too. Together we can help each other to reach our goals and feel better about ourselves. Let me know what you struggle with, because chances are it is something that we all have troubles with.
Well, here they are... week 5 of my candid progress photos!


1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete