Monday, May 21, 2012

Ok, so you have now just watched my first set of exercises that I have posted on my Youtube Channel. Since I can't be there to correct you I am at least going to show you Good and Bad form. I have a lot of pictures below to show you some of the main ways people perform this exercise incorrectly. Remember we want to build stability and muscle safely. Always use caution and consult a doctor before beginning a new exercise routine. This is a great exercise though for people of all levels. Let me know if you have any questions and if you didn't see my video link to it HERE! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0iYYHQTiV8)






 Now that you know what NOT to do and what to do, go and have a great work out!








1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete