Monday, May 14, 2012

Today is the day!
From now on EVERY Monday you will get an update from me, including pictures of how my body is progressing and workout details for a JW Method Exercise that you can do at home.
I will also be posting other work out tips and excerpts from my life as a Mom who is trying to get back in shape throughout the week.

So here they are... this is how my body currently looks three months after having my son.

I will show you how I go from what you see back to fit and fantastic over the next few months, so keep checking in and let me help you achieve your fitness goals too. 


Let me know what is keeping you from reaching your fitness goals. 


Remember to check www.youtube.com/user/jwmethod for the weekly JW Method exercise so you can work out at home as well.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete