Wednesday, December 26, 2012

SKYPE CLASSES!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!! The next step!!!

In this amazing industry of Pole Dancing I have noticed that in order to succeed as a pioneer, athlete, and trainer you MUST be able to travel.

Having two small children and being so tight knit to my husby and my extended family, it is nearly impossible for me to go anywhere by myself.

So what does my amazing man do? He bought me a computer and a kindle fire both fully equipped for Skype. This opens the world to me. :D

Not only will I offer JW Method classes (must have a pole) but at home fitness classes as well.

The past 8 years have been nothing but a struggle full of curve balls, road blocks, and hurdles and I have managed to get past them all.

I am so grateful for everything I have learned. I have dealt with so many different injuries, have had so many amazing testimonies from clients that have walked through my door one way and left a totally different person with only a few sessions. I am now working with a woman who has a prolapsed bladder and we are working toward rehabilitating her with no surgery. She is in stage 1 so this is very possible.

There is no challenge I will walk away from as long as I have total trust from a client (and a doctors note ;) )

There are very few things that surprise me now and I feel like this makes me an asset to anyone striving for health and fitness to better their lives. Timing is crutial and experience is everything.

Look out world JW is going Skype January 2013. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment